The following links are provided in our effort to offer a few helpful website extras regarding a number of specific needs you may have from time to time.
- Small Business Toolbox: Provides small business owners with over 100 downloadable forms & templates. Each item contained in this directory is fully customizable.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator: Length of loan, interest rate, the amount you borrow plus taxes and insurance. Use our Mortgage Calculator to explore your dreams of owning a new home.
- Life Insurance Calculator: How much life insurance might you really need to provide for your family? Quickly explore your figures using our Life Insurance Calculator.
- Home Cost Estimator: In about 5 minutes you can develop a home construction or replacement cost that considers all the important variables: materials used, design features, quality, size, shape, heating, cooling and geographic area. Your printed estimate shows detailed labor and material costs for each of 34 construction cost categories. Plus, it’s FREE!
- FAQ: Topically organized, our Frequently Asked Questions provide answers to many of the things we’re asked most often.
- Insurance Glossary: Increase your policy comprehension with our complete glossary of insurance terminology.
- Homebuyers Glossary of Terminology: Buying or selling a home? Protect yourself and your investment by understanding the terms used throughout the Real Estate industry.
- Home Inventory Software: Free software available from the Insurance Information Institute & knowyourstuff.org. One of the most commonly overlooked tasks by anyone with a home, is a complete inventory of their belongings. Should you ever suffer a catastrophic loss to your home, such as a fire or sever storm, a complete home inventory can save you thousands of dollars. Use this free software to help you begin your Home Inventory today.
- Auto Accident Self Help Guide: If you’re ever in an auto accident, you’ll want items in your vehicle to assist you in obtaining certain types of information from other drivers, passengers and witnesses. Print this Self Help Guide and then store it in your glove box. If you’re ever involved in an accident, you’ll be glad you have this.
- Parent-Teen “Safe Driving” Contract: Parents want their youthful drivers to act responsibly. Using this Safe Driving Contract prompts you and your teen to discuss personal driver safety and the decisions both of you are willing to make in order to preserve their safety.
- Get Your Free Annual Credit Report – The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act means you can review your credit score once a year for free.
- Product Recalls: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from more than 15,000 types of consumer products. You can find information on over 4,000 product recalls using the various searches on this page, including quick links to the most recent list of recalls.
Online Vehicle Value Estimators
How much is your used vehicle worth? The following can give you a good answer to this question.